With Ontario reopening this Friday, June 11th, 2021 we are so very excited to announce that our store front will be open again, too! We need a couple extra days to get ready for you all, so we'll be officially reopening on Monday, June 14th at 10am.
Come visit us at 809 King St. East in Hamilton, ON
We're open every Monday, Wednesday & Friday from 10am - 3pm
We've missed seeing people in real life. We've missed chatting about all things yoga and meditation. We've missed helping people find the best props for their body and wellness journey. We've missed you!
Thanks to the help of our amazing team our website is stocked with so many products, but we have even more products when you visit in person. Some of our one-of-a-kind or seasonal fabric designs aren't listed on our website. When you come to shop in person, you'll be able to see, feel and try all the yoga and meditation props we make. We think this is the best way to ensure you're getting the perfect props for you!
What are the benefits of coming into our sunny store front?
• All of our staff are certified yoga instructors and seasoned practitioners. We have the expertise to make recommendations catered to your body and your specific needs.
• We love making custom props and using custom fabrics for our existing products. Visit us in person with your custom product requests and shop our sewing room floor to select a fabric that you love.
• We have a full bin of discounted product seconds. Sometimes we find flaws or small issues with fabrics after we've sewn them. Instead of discarding them, we discount these pieces so they can find a loving home to appreciate their unique beauty.
• We're giving away Free Gifts with every purchase all this month! We've got lots of little goodies for you to choose from when you place your order in person. Cute & useful things like Lavender Heart Air Fresheners, Essential Oils, Cotton Face Masks, Flax & Lavender Eye Pillows, Mini Therapy Bags, Straps and more.
• In person shopping gives you the ability to test all our products. We've got lots of space to throw down some Bolsters and props and set you up in your favourite restorative yoga pose. Or try one of our luxurious Sit Sets to feel the full benefits of a lifted seat and cushioned ankles.
• We have a ton of natural light and plants in our shop which means it's filled with fresh air and good energy. You'll feel good in our space.
• When shopping in person, you'll find the newest products that may not have been listed on our website yet. We're always adding newly designed products and are currently working on a entire line of Sustainable Home Goods. This line will be called Love My Home.
• If all the reasons above aren't enough motivation... what about just the fact that you can see and talk to humans outside of your bubble? Yes! Our store is reopening and we'd love to send you home with some great products, but we'd also just be happy to see you in person.
Store Reopening Details
• Please come anytime during our open hours of Monday, Wednesday and Friday between 10am - 3pm. No appointment necessary.
• Somedays we're here until 5pm, so feel free to reach out by email to firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment outside our regular business hours.
• There is meter parking directly in front of the shop or free parking on the side streets around us.
• Masks or face coverings are required.
• Hand sanitizer is available at the door when entering.
• We have a limit of 3 people in the shop. If people are waiting, please limit your visit to a maximum of 20 minutes.
• For payment we accept debit, credit and cash.
Please come with a smile and an open heart. It's been a while since we've had the opportunity to help you and we'll do our best.
We can't wait to see you soon!!!
xo Shelley and the whole Love My Mat Team xo